Home to an abundance of parks, cultural events and entertainment venues, this exciting community in the heart of the Northland has something to offer for everybody.
The City of Gladstone is a suburban community that sits in the
northern part of the Kansas City metropolitan area and is conveniently located
10 minutes from both downtown Kansas City and the Kansas City International
Airport. Today, this bedroom community enjoys a high quality of life with
amenities such as the Gladstone Community Center, Linden Square outdoor
amphitheatre, the historic Atkins-Johnson Farm & Museum, and a superior
parks and trail system.
Quick facts about Gladstone, MO:
- The population of Gladstone is 27,063
- The city was incorporated in 1952.
- The Gladstone Community Center has a gym, extensive indoor swimming facility, banquet hall, and outdoor water park (Gladstone Pool).
- Gladstone is home to many fun events including: Gladfest, Bluesfest, Food Art Drink, Whiskeyfest and a Summer Concert Series.
- The Farmer's Market is located at the Atkins-Johnson Farm and Museum site and runs May-October on Saturdays from 8am-1pm.
- The city also boasts a fantastic 281 miles of parks!